Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SNOW SNOW SNOW

           This morning I woke up and my roommate was screaming because surprise! It's snowing again! seriously? In April... I couldn't believe. During these last months, a day with snow has always been a good day, but now... it's getting a little bit to far. I'm so excited with the idea that soon it's going to be warm again and I'm going to able to do all those things that now, thanks to this beautiful weather is almost impossible to do! But as always, there's something good and it's that I can spend hours taking pictures.

            Yes, I love photography and I always have a camera with me. A few months ago I took a photography course where I learned a lot and this last winter I've been taking so many pictures. Here you have some of the pics that I found on my Ipad and instagram. All of them have one thing in common, the snow! I hope you like them, and now lets wait for spring!











1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog well best advise i can give you is never forget where you start at. Alot of blogs when they get big get cocky never lost site that bloggers should work to help each other where they can at that our followers are the only reason we can do what we do. As far as getting followers is and should be right now a big goal if you plan to ever do reviews if not your good at jsut gaining them at a time frame slower. If you check out on my blog the blog hops tab at the top if you ad your self to the list on the blog hops main pages ont he days thats listed it will help you get followed if you follow back I'm sure you knew that how else would you have found my blog. Thats the best thing to keep doin. If you ever have any questions let me know... http://www.evoluchuns-misc.com

    ReplyDelete